I've decided that part of the whole motherhood experience includes at least one trip to Kiddie Kandids. We made our first trip yesterday. I bet you can guess how it went.
I didn't make an appointment. Instead we just dropped in after I had already dragged Anna to downtown SLC and back. They told us we'd have to wait for about forty-five minutes before they could fit us in. I knew that forty-five minutes later would be right before naptime for a kid who had already skipped a nap, but I figured we'd try it anyway since Anna's such a good natured kid. And she was in a good mood up until the photographer tried to position her. Then she started to cry her little complaining cry. She stuck out her lower lip and let out a waa-waa.
And this is the part that will lose me points in the mother-of-the-year contest. I started to laugh and I thought, why isn't she taking pictures? This is so cute! Instead we rescheduled for the next day. I'm hoping she'll be in a little better mood.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh she's beautiful!
Oh, pictures. How I hate them. I have been putting them off for that last 4 weeks. But Kiddie Kandids is SO much better than Picture People, which is the only thing we had out here for a while. Now KK is here, but we were out of picture mode by then.
Jake's mom always makes us get pictures when we are there and when Jeffy was a baby they were 30 min late for our appt. so he cried and cried. I told her to JUST TAKE THE PICTURE, so Jeffy is wailing, Jake is smiling away, and I have a talking through clenched teeth kind of smile on my face, but it is pretty typical, so I enjoy the picture.
Post a Comment