Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Some Firsts for Anna

First baseball game: For a ward activity we sat on the berm at an Orem Owlz game. Anna was awake for most of it, but she also spent some time dozing in her car seat.

First swim in the pool: It was a little chilly, but once she got used to it, she seemed to like it.

First rice cereal feeding: I can't tell you how much I love trying to wipe dried cereal out from under her chin and between her fingers. Yum!



First time wearing her Huntington Surf and Sport t-shirt, but not the first time those fingers went in her mouth.

First Disney hat and first photographic evidence of a hanger, but isn't that such a cute face?


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Katie M. said...

That picutre of her in the HB shirt is adorable! Watch out - she's growing up fast!

The Charm said...

She has changed SO much since she was first born. It's incredible! I can't believe it. She's such a cutie - just like her ma and pa! :)

Cami said...

Very cute pictures! I love them. She is so cute.

The Hyer Family said...

HOnestly Alisa, she is an absolute doll...so dang cute...you got yourself a good-looking one!

ritabega said...

Thanks for the darling pictures. Can't wait to hold her again!