Sunday, August 3, 2008

She's not teething yet

but her new favorite thing to suck on is the Baby Bjorn. It might look like she's just resting her face on the front of the carrier, but don't be fooled. She's actually sucking pretty hard and making lots of slurpy noises while she does so. As long as she's content and willing to let me get a few things done, I don't mind.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Cami said...

It's just too tempting! It's at mouth level and all. I always have wet marks on my shoulder when I put Jane down, she just goes to town on my shirt!

Elder Richey said...

I want one of those Baby Bjorns. Do you love yours?

Timid Tripper said...

Katie,
I do like my Baby Bjorn, but Anna never liked it until she was big enough to face out away from me. Perhaps if I had done a better job of getting her used to sleeping on my chest then it would have worked better. You should probably get a backpack too, so you can carry both babies at the same time. :)

Tiffany said...

My kids would soak the front of the Bjorn. So glad we were able to see you. Anna is a cutie. Sorry for the chaos!

The Hyer Family said...

Honestly, what a doll!