Anna has recently learned to play peek-a-boo. She'll hold a blanket over her face and then when we ask where she went, she'll pull it down and reveal a big smile. It's very adorable, except the other day she decided to play peek-a-boo with her bib, which was covered with carrots. I immediately pulled the bib down, but as you can imagine her face was also covered with carrots. I thought about taking a picture, but instead I decided to clean her up. After all, she's not the first kid to smear carrots all over her face.
In other news, last week she had a runny nose. Her snot was always clear so I wondered if she might be teething. Now I'm pretty sure that it was just a cold, because I now have a nasty cold and my snot is clear too. So much for that old rule of thumb.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
When your kid is sick, it is almost like you can see the future. "Oh, she's sick which means that next week I'll be sick, too." It makes you want to go out and buy a crystal ball.
Wow - she is growing up so fast!
Next time go for the picture. Lots of kids get carrots on thier face but they're not our Anna :-) Can't wait to see the peek-a-boo thing!
Take a picture anyway!! Pictures of everything, EVERYTHING. That's my motto.
She's so big! Is it really so soon they can play Peek-a-boo?
Post a Comment