Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cake!


Anna ate her first piece of chocolate cake at the family birthday party last week. It wasn't the first time she had tasted chocolate since she managed to grab a chunk of a cupcake I was eating and stuff it in her mouth when she was about eight months old, but she was still a little tentative about trying the cake at first. I thought she'd end up with cake in her hair and all over her face, but she managed to get most of it into her mouth.

I asked my sister to take pictures with my camera, so that I could watch Anna eat her first piece of chocolate cake in person instead of on the digital screen on the back of my camera. Erica did a great job and documented Anna's every move. I think she took about 30 photos of Anna eating cake. Thanks Erica!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cami said...

Nice! Way to go with chocolate and not some sugar-free carrot cake!

The Charm said...

Sure thing...anytime you need a semi-paparazzi photographer you just let me know. I'm ready to go start making the big bucks in LA! :) Excellent job decorating the cake! It was a very fun party!!

Jessica said...

It's magic seeing a child get their first taste of chocolate! Happy birthday BG!