Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lesson Learned

the hard way.

After I handed her a cup full of chocolate Teddy Grahams and let her eat as many as she wanted during the drive home from Target, I discovered this messy baby in the backseat. The funny thing is that since then she's refused to eat them again. I guess I can't complain since it's junk food. I just think it's interesting that she seems to have had her fill of the cookies.

3 comments:

The Charm said...

Those are the days, man...enjoying your food meant wearing it too. There's just something satisfying about not caring if you get a little on ya. Such a darling baby girl!!!

Cami said...

Man, I hate when I find a crazy messy baby when I thought I had a clean one. But I'll bet she was nice and quiet!

ritabega said...

What a sweet smile. Her innocence factor is very high. :-)