Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

Every year I make a pumpkin pie because I like it and it's tradition, an apple pie because that's my favorite, and a cherry pie because that's Dan's favorite. Turns out that Anna LOVES pumpkin pie, which is sort of funny because she loves pumpkins too, but I doubt she knows that the two are connected. My mom was eating pumpkin pie and tried to give Anna some of the whip cream, thinking she would like that. But Anna turned her down and went for the actual pie itself. Later that evening, she pulled herself up onto a chair and found someone's left over pie. Do I sound like an awful mom, letting my child eat other people's left overs? It was only a little bit of pie and hadn't been out for very long, so I figured I'd let her have it. Besides I was playing Settlers of Cataan and so close to winning. I ended up losing though. Go figure!

1 comment:

Cami said...

I always lose that game, except my first time playing. Jane loves pumpkin pie too! she might have had some for breakfast.