
We thought it would be a great idea to take Anna to Temple Square in downtown SLC to see all the lights--that is until we had to fight the traffic and find a parking spot. In years past we just rode Trax, but we figured with a kid it would be easier to drive downtown. But then we couldn't find a place to park thanks to everything going on at the Conference Center and I forgot the stroller. We finally found a place to park about half a mile away. And it was so cold! The photo above is of Anna in front of a Christmas tree in the Joseph Smith Memorial building.

Anna loved the mural on the wall behind the Christus. She kept pointing and saying "moon, moon!" I didn't even know she knew what a moon was.


I crack up every time she tries to wear our shoes.

One of the best things I purchased recently was a toy shovel for Anna. Whenever I shovel the snow, she wants to use one of our big shovels and that leads to a lot of whining and crying since they are too heavy for her. She loves her shovel and often has to play with it for a few minutes before I can get her to get into the car. I just might have to start hiding it.

For Christmas my mom gave my dad a toy top with the idea that he would share it with Anna. She thought it was pretty cool.

My mom also gave her a
Leapfrog Counting Candles Birthday Cake. It has little candles that light up with the touch of a button and you can even "blow" them out. We just let her play with it in the box since she didn't want to wait for us to take it out. Later that night I took it out of the box and put the box on the pile of recyclables. She found it a few days later, took it out of the pile, and stuck her cake back in it. I guess she figured it wasn't as fun without the box.
1 comment:
I love all the gloves that she wears...someday she'll grow into them. Some day far, far in the future. :) She's SOOOOOOO adorable. :)
Post a Comment