These are just a few things Anna has done lately that I want to be sure to remember.
For Christmas, she got an Abby Cadabby doll that she absolutely loves. The other day while she was eating breakfast in her high chair, she asked me to get Abby and set her on a chair near her. After I propped Abby up so that Anna could see her, I noticed Anna waving to Abby and saying "hi."
Today I was playing with Anna and I picked up one of her shapes, looked at her through the tiny hole in the center and said, "I see you." Anna took the shape from me, pressed it to her forehead right above her nose and said, "I see you" back to me.
Anna also told us the other day that she loves hockey. We've never discussed hockey with her, but the day before ESPN had done a little blurb about a hockey game played at the Red Sox Stadium (Fenway Park?). Dan and I commented on it to each other. The next day while Dan was watching Sports Center, they showed a clip of a hockey game. Anna pointed at it and said, "hockey!" So Dan asked her if that was her favorite sport and she said yes.
She also loves to say "whee!" When I hang my Shade shirts on hangers on our railing to dry, Anna loves to push them. As they start to swing she yells, "Whee!"


1 comment:
She can come whee with Jane on my slide then. :) She is a cutie.
Post a Comment