Even though she can now open her door, often she still knocks. Whenever we open the door, she's always standing on the other side, with her shopping cart. Inside are her two favorite blankies and whatever else she feels like she needs for the day--a story book or a stuffed animal. And if we try to put her to bed without bringing her shopping cart into her room, she knows. It's hard to describe, but it just cracks me up that every morning she's loaded up her shopping cart, and as soon as we open the door, she wheels it out.
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Anna's Shopping Cart
Anna has a little routine when she wakes up in the morning. Until recently, she couldn't open her door by herself, so she would always knock. I think I've mentioned that her knock almost sounds like a gun going off, it's so loud. I've mistaken her knock for a knock on the front door and one night a neighbor knocked on my door, and I was totally startled to see her standing outside because I thought it was Anna knocking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Seriously, give a kid a shopping cart and they are in heaven. Her little routine sounds awesome. I'm glad you recorded it.
Post a Comment