Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Birthday



 For my birthday, my in-town family came over for cake and my girls dressed up in their princess costumes. I love their style.
 On my actual birthday I was treated to LOTS of cupcakes and I loved it. For my birthday cake, I chose to have a dozen cupcakes from The Sweet Tooth Fairy and then we cut them up into little pieces so I could try them all. My visiting teacher, Misti, also brought me some yummy red and white cupcakes and my friend, Dawn, gave me a giant cupcake from Flour Girls and Dough Boys. Yum yum!

 My kids loved the red frosting the most.

Officially, it wasn't part of my birthday, but later that week, my mom watched my kids and I got to go skiing with my dad, Katie, and Jack. It started out foggy and hard to see, but eventually the sky cleared up, and we skied hard. We managed to time our runs so that we made it on to the lift just before it closed at 4:30. We were pretty proud of ourselves since we had to ski pretty quickly down what was a more difficult run for us in order to make it to the lift in time. No one crashed, so we made it. It was a lot of fun.

No comments: