Thursday, October 2, 2008

Big Happenings

A few weeks ago, we had Anna's adoption legally finalized. I admit that I was a bit anxious that someone might show up at the last minute and challenge her adoption, but things went exactly as planned.
Last weekend Anna was sealed to us. They brought her up to the sealing room ten minutes after we all gathered there so that the sealer could say a few words to us. He had a lot to say and after about ten minutes we heard a little whine out in the hall. The whines got longer and louder until the sealer finally said "I think I hear a baby." Anna brightened as soon as she saw us and she was beautiful in her dress.
If you'd like to see more pictures, just go to justbecausephotos.blogspot.com.

6 comments:

La La Land said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

The Hyer Family said...

So awesome...I couldn't be happier for you!

Elder Richey said...

That is so wonderful!!! I am really happy for you guys and got all warm and fuzzy just looking at those pictures. Her dress is gorgeous. I really liked the picture of Dan and Anna, she has the cutest face. I'm not sure if I have your mailing address, can you e-mail it to me? I'd love to send a little celebratory item :)

Cami said...

Oh wonderful!! And so beautiful. I love the pictures.

CLAMES said...

Beautiful pictures and such a beautiful baby girl!

CLAMES said...

And Congratulations!!