Sunday, October 5, 2008

Recent Adventures

This is the face Anna makes when she's trying to push out a dirty diaper. We call it the pushy face. While everyone was in town for her sealing and blessing, she entertained a crowd with this face. Sometimes when she pushes particularly hard the color red will creep up from her neck to the roots of her hair. She has also been known to accompany this face with hunched shoulders and an arched back.
I think Anna does her best rolling in the crib. In the evening, after I put her to bed in the middle of the crib, I always find her smashed up against one end of the crib. Sometimes her hair will stick straight up from rubbing it against the bumper. I've learned though that there's no point in putting her back in the middle of the crib, because she'll work her way back up to the end of the crib again. So now I just try to make sure her mouth and nose have space to draw air in.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Elder Richey said...

We have a "pushy face" picture of Marcus too. Classic.

Cami said...

Yes, Janey is ALWAYS rolling to the edges, only I don't use bumpers, so her little arms stick out of the slats. Silly girl.

I'm jealous of her hair. Jane lost all of hers and now it's all feathery thin.