Lately Anna has been into shaking her head as if she's saying no. I know this is quite normal for little babies, and I'm also pretty sure that she still doesn't quite get the concept of no, but we still have fun with the idea. When she's really going Dan likes to ask her questions like, "Does Mom know what she's doing with the camera?" to which Anna shakes her head. Dan's also tried to get her to shake her head insinc with Amy Winehouses's "They tried to make me go to rehab . . ." but so far Anna has yet to be cooperative.
Anna is also yelling a bit more these days, especially when she hears loud noises. The other day she yelled out when I tore off some aluminum foil and then again when I was scraping cookie remnants off my cookie sheet. Her favorite sound these days sounds a lot like "Hey!" So of course we laugh when we make a new noise and she yells "hey."
The one sound she can't tolerate though is when someone opens a garbage sack by waving it around to fill it with air. That noise sends her into hysterics even when we try to do it quietly.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Dan listening to Amy Whinehouse? I am so surprised!
That is so cute that she shakes her head 'No!' I want to see it in person...
HA! It is so funny what sounds babies are sensitive to.
Post a Comment