Sunday, June 6, 2010

More Hair

Now that Anna's hair is longer, and she's become more patient with me playing with it, I've had some fun trying out new hairdos on her. Most of the time, we just stick to pigtails, but on Sundays and when I feel like I have some extra time, I try something new. There's a gal in my ward who has a hair blog and it's been a great resource since my hair knowledge is pretty limited.


Mindy calls the hairstyle below "Twistbacks."




These are just two french braids around the crown of the head.






I still don't know what to do with Evie's hair, mostly because I love how it sticks up. I've had some success with putting a clip in, but I thought it might be fun to try a little ponytail. She doesn't seem to mind.

1 comment:

Cami said...

What the hair blog???? Crazy. Jane has not been as nice letting me do her's lately. Anna's looks GREAT! Nice job.