Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Love This Face

 Evie is on the move and I'm having a hard time keeping up with her. She is also cutting her top two teeth and puts everything she can find in her mouth. Hours after I vacuum, she finds crumbs in my carpet and enjoys a little snack (I'm sure Anna has something to do with the crumbs despite the rule that she eat at the table). Like Anna, Evie also loves pulling books off our shelves, but unlike Anna, Evie often puts those books in her mouth. I've found more than one book cover that Evie nibbled on and mangled, although now I'm getting better at taking those books away immediately since I now know what she's capable of.


Love those teeth!
 I also love Evie's morning hair. I do my best to keep it out of her eyes, during the day, but each morning, I can't resist a little bed head.

I thought Evie had given up the binky a few months ago when she had her first bout of teething. She didn't like sucking on anything, so we gave up the binky. I felt like it was an easy victory, since Anna still calls out at night when her binky falls out of her mouth. But recently Evie has rediscovered the binky and although I avoid giving it to her, Anna frequently leaves her binky lying around. So this is a photo of Evie sucking on Anna's binky. For Evie's own safety, I usually try to take Anna's binky's away from Evie as soon as I notice she's got one. Hell hath no fury like a two year old who sees her binky in her baby sister's mouth.
Christa's wedding photographer took this photo of Evie.

No comments: