Anna loves wearing my boots.
For some reason, my kids love hiding in the cupboards, whether it's in the kitchen or the bathroom. Of course this means taking everything out of the cupboards first, which I hate, because then I have to put it back. Anna also left us a lovely mural in this cupboard. I guess she took some colored pencils in with her one time. But I sort of like it and I don't really need to worry about cleaning it up since no one can really see it unless they look for it.Anna loves to sit in boxes or laundry baskets with her blankets and pretend that they are her "house."






3 comments:
Cute girls. Random question: where did you get the baskets that you have in your entertainment center? I'm looking for something like those for my buffet table. Thanks!
Katie,
I got them at IKEA, which is where the entertainment center also came from and why the baskets fit so nicely. :) Good luck with finding some baskets for your buffet table.
What is it about laundry baskets? Jane loves them too. And we all know about cabinets or pool changing room lockers. :)
Post a Comment