Sunday, May 15, 2011

Living Seas Aquarium

In February I bought a season pass to the aquarium, knowing I'd have to go at least three times for it to be worth it. We managed to visit the aquarium four times before Anna turned three (and I'd have to start paying for her admission). It became one of our favorite places to go, especially in the winter.
 Anna and I loved the penguin exhibit.

 Evie was just thrilled to run around.

 I love that dirty face!




 I don't think Anna ever had any intention of actually touching the sting rays but she sure likes putting her hands in the water and then washing them off at the sink nearby.

 Evie loved growling at the fish and she especially enjoyed these little tanks that were right at her eye level.


We also met up with Heather on one of our visits. Anna asked Heather, "Where are your friends?" meaning Heather's parents. I guess she wanted them to come too.


No comments: