Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Bear Lake

July 13, 2011
In July, Heather and her family spent a few days at Bear Lake and they invited us to come up and join them for the day. So right after swim lessons, I put the girls in the car with lots of snacks and we drove up to Bear Lake. If I remember right, we made it there around two or three and then stayed until about six or seven before heading home. It was a long day, but what kid doesn't love playing in the water and the sand/mud? I've been up to Bear Lake pretty regularly over the past several years and I was stunned by how high the water was. All the "beaches" I'm familiar with were well under water, but Heather's family had set up camp on North Beach up in Idaho and it was the best beach I've ever seen along Bear Lake because it was more sand than mud.




Evie is clutching some sort of candy, like jelly beans or something. I can't remember now what it was, but I do remember that she kept dropping them in the sand, and rather than let her eat sand covered candy, I kept taking them away from her.

No comments: