Yay! My sister Christa graduated in August from college, earning a BA in English. She immediately began the masters program at BYU the very next month and I've been doing my best to relive my own graduate school experience through her. She's been a good sport about it, although I can't convince her that it really would be worth it to go around dropping my name to her professors. She says she tried it once and the professor obviously only pretended to remember me.
My plan was to show up for the last half of graduation so that I wouldn't spend quite so much time trying to keep my kids quiet but we could still be there to take photos with Christa. The ceremony ended up being much shorter than we expected and then I got stuck in traffic, so we were too late to see any of it and my family had to wait for me to catch up to them. It seemed like such a good idea. Oh well.Christa decided to ring the Victory Bell at the Marriott Center. Anna who has always been sensitive to noise wasn't a fan.
Two hot, tired kids!
Celebrating with waffles south of campus.
Nutella and strawberries = yum!




No comments:
Post a Comment