March 2: Two trouble-makers caught playing in the sink.
March 7: My two sickies, watching TV. I can't remember what they had, probably hand, foot, and mouth. They keep telling me that once they've had it, they never get it again and yet my kids have had it three times now. Hmm.
March 20
Dan has Church meetings on Tuesday nights, so he's usually gone late. On a good night, I will feed the kids dinner a little earlier than normal and this time we decided to go get frozen yogurt. The kids love adding all the toppings and most of the time they don't finish it all before it turns into a big soupy mess of frozen yogurt, gummy bears, and slowly dissolving M&Ms.
March 23
With all the warm March weather, we decided to go to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point. It turns out that my kids LOVE riding the horses. Every time we go, we have to ride the horses.Evie always looks so solemn, but I think it's just because she's gone to her happy place where she is filled with pure serenity.





No comments:
Post a Comment