Sunday, June 24, 2012

More March 2012 Snapshots

 March 20
What can I say? I'm a sucker for photos of my kids in sunglasses. I'm not sure why, but I think it's so cute.
March 23
For a while there, Evie became very attached to her sleep sacks. She wanted to sleep in one and clutch the other two. She also insists on sleeping on her pillow pet every night. As the nights got warmer, I had to hide the sleep sacks. Otherwise she woke up hot and sweaty. We've broken the sleep sack habit, but these days she is very particular about which blankets are spread out on top of her and how. I think it's basically a stalling technique, along with the nightly ritual where she asks me, "you come back and get me?" and I tell her "que suena con los angeles" and she insists on a hug and a kiss and then she wants to do it all over again several times. So now, I go through the routine once and then I leave. She usually cries, but these days it's more of a half-hearted effort since she's learned that I won't come back in.

1 comment:

The Hyer Family said...

She's a doll! My kids are fantastic at the stalling techniques...problem is 3 of them just get out of bed to come get me--so annoying! Love the sleep sack story--so funny!