Sunday, June 6, 2010

Tulip Festival Again

The day before Mother's Day, Anna, Evie, and I met Heather at the Thanksgiving Point Gardens. There were even more tulips in bloom, so it was fun to be back and see all the new blooms. I love tulips.
This is what Anna looked like most of the time: running ahead of us and occasionally looking back to see if we were still there.

Evie's shirt says "Mommy Loves Me" which seems especially appropriate for the day before Mother's Day. But it was also spotted with blood from her finger where I had cut it while trying to cut her nail. As Heather pointed out, that was a bit ironic.

I miss all those bright pretty colors.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I don't remember pointing that out :) LOL

Cami said...

So fun! You should come to the Monday family nights sometime. My kids always have a blast.