In the spring, Dan's mom, Sandy, sent the girls some dresses. Anna's came with a matching doll's dress. I decided to dress the girls in their dresses for our neighbor's baptism on June 4 and afterwards took some photos of the girls.
Evie didn't want to sit still for the photos. I'd sit her next to Anna and then try to snap a photo before she got up, without much success.
Then Anna got bored too, and it was all over.
It was easier to take a photo of both girls when Dad was holding on to them, and then a friend offered to take a picture of our entire family.




1 comment:
Too cute! you have such a cute family. I especially love the look on Evie's face in the third one down.... it's like she's saying "Did you just take a picture of my butt?" Its hysterical!
Post a Comment