The first week in June, Anna had her dance recital. In addition to getting the dance down, we also had to practice with her hair and make up. The instructions said Anna needed her hair down with lots of curls or crazy curls or something like that. Or maybe the instructions were, "hair down, curly curly." You get the idea. We did our best because I am not much of a hair stylist.
June 6
Along with the "curly, curly" hair, I was instructed to put make up on Anna. I bought some cheap bright pink lipstick and the girls still love putting it on. I should probably just throw it away since it makes some awful stains, but I'm not great at throwing stuff away. Besides I love the looks people give me and my girls when we walk into the store and they both look like the Joker.
June 7
Partners in crime




No comments:
Post a Comment