Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Bows
I have never been very impressed by bows on babies, but then I got Anna. Every now and then when I really want to dress her up, I stick a bow or flower on her head. But I'm learning that I'm still not that much of a bow person. I've heard that there are some moms that put bows on their kids when they're not even going anywhere. That never occurred to me--a bow for just around the house. But in our house, Dan is the most anti-bow. These days he takes Anna during Priesthood and whenever I meet up with the two of them, the bow is stuffed into the diaper bag because according to Dan, it's too much hassle to keep on her head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That's funny that Dan's so anti-bow. I like the bows, especially how you have it to the side. It kind of bugs me when moms put the bow right in the middle of the forehead - it looks like a huge headlight or something. :)
I'm with you on the bow thing...small and cute is OK, but man alive, there are some moms around here that put bows on the baby's head that are bigger than the head...I'm also not a huge bow fan on bald babies...it just looks like a bow glued to skin...the baby needs some hair...isn't funny how it's cute and OK if it's your own? I love reading the updates!
Aunt Rhea would be proud!
Yes, I'm not using bows hardly at all. But then, I couldn't find those headbandy ones. I have to use Karo Syrup if I want a bow on her head. But I have only done it once in 3 weeks. So I guess I'm not a bow person either.
Post a Comment