Friday, May 9, 2008

Smile Hunting


A few weeks ago Anna became a social smiler. She started to smile in response to Mom or Dad's voice, but we've had a hard time catching a good smile on camera. We've caught the hint of a smile every now and then, but I'm holding out for a wide-mouthed smile that comes with a happy squeal. She always seems to get tired of smiling right when we get the camera out. Or maybe it's the red laser beam that shines from our camera (I think it's supposed to help with red eye elimination) that zaps those smiles away.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Charm said...

She's so cute, it's almost okay that you can't catch a picture of her smiling. :) Oh - I want to come see her!! Tell me again why you live 30 minutes away??

Cami said...

Pretty soon she'll smile when she sees a camera too! Maybe she thinks the camera adds 10 pounds.

ritabega said...

I think those are darling smiles you caught on the camera. What a cute baby! Give her a hug for us!