
Anna turned two on March 5. Dan's parents made the trip to help us celebrate. We saved the big party for Saturday, but on Anna's birthday she got to play in the snow with Grandpa and her friend Will, and she got to eat one of the chocolate cookies Sandy made while she was here. It was a perfect day.


helping Mom make the birthday cake

all dressed up for the big party

Anna got lots of presents for her birthday including lots of play-doh from Grandma and Grandpa Baxter and large Lego-type blocks from Grandpa and Sandy. She got too many presents to open at one time. So after awhile, we took a break and had some Elmo cake.

Anna loves Elmo. Before her birthday, I asked her if she wanted a rainbow cake or an Elmo cake. Since both words sound the same (enbo and elmo), I wasn't ever sure which one she wanted, but I think she wanted the Elmo cake. Now she refers to all cake as Elmo cake. I made some cupcakes this week and she said, "Elmo cake?"


I guess I got carried away with the black dye. Oh well.



Anna loves the sunglasses that Sandy and Grandpa Brough gave her. She often takes them to bed with her. She also LOVED the little dog and pet taxi that Ralph gave her and she took it to bed with her that night. I was just impressed he brought a gift, but he gets extra points because it was one of Anna's favorite presents.
1 comment:
Oh man, I had to go fast past that Elmo cake because Jane would start freaking out! She loves Elmo. Happy Birthday Anna! Jane is almost there too!
Post a Comment