Recently Anna has started climbing into our bathtub. She's been turning on the water for months now, so I try to keep her out of the bathroom and out of the tub, knowing that it can be dangerous for little kids. But the other day she managed to climb in the bathtub while I was folding laundry on our bed. As soon as I heard the water turn on, I went and checked on her. She was in the tub, but hadn't managed to plug the drain. I figured she'd be okay as long as I kept an ear out for her and I'd be able to finish folding the laundry.
The next time I went to check on her, she had the faucet on full blast, had managed to plug the drain, and had filled the tub with a couple inches of water. She would put her flat palm under the stream of water, causing it to spray across my bathroom. So there was water all over the floor and she was soaked. She looked up at me and said, "Mama, simming!" (swimming). Let's just say that I've been much better at keeping the bathroom door shut ever since then.


2 comments:
So funny! Oh, and I am super jealous of your bathtub.
I love that you take pictures of Anna doing the strangest stuff - instead of freaking out and getting her out of her wet clothes you snap a picture and then take care of the damage. I think that is so fun! :)
Post a Comment