She also has a book that has pictures of cranes in the background. This morning she pointed to one, said, "Crane: ding, ding, ding." I'm constantly amazed by how much she picks up on.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Ding Ding Ding!
Recently, there has been a lot of noisy construction going on in our neighborhood. The noisiest has been the pile driving. At first we hear a constant, loud pinging and then as the large metal beam moves deeper into the earth, my house is taken over by constant shaking. Most of this work involves large cranes which Anna finds fascinating. Once she learned what they were called, she liked to point at them and name them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
GReat! I love it when Jane picks stuff up. It seemed for a while she never would. But once I heard her say "STOP IT" to the boys, and know she's listening!
Post a Comment