The other night when we had family over, someone thought it would be fun to play with Evie's hair and make it stand up, giving her a little mohawk of sorts. With such soft hair, it's hard not to touch it.
Lately I've noticed that Evie's getting even more hair. On this day, I noticed that one side of her hair had a nice little flip going on. She looks a little concerned about it, but I thought it was adorable.So soon after Easter, I was reading Cami's blog and saw some pics of her little girl with some super cute hair and it motivated me to try to some braids on Anna. If I turn on something like Caillou, sometimes she will hold still long enough for me to braid part of her hair, but I'm not enough of a pro to get too fancy just yet, especially if she's bopping up and down while I'm working on her hair.
I was actually trying to get a photo of Anna sitting on her potty, but she wouldn't hold still, so instead I got a photo of the top of her head.

I was actually trying to get a photo of Anna sitting on her potty, but she wouldn't hold still, so instead I got a photo of the top of her head.


No comments:
Post a Comment