Ironically, a few days later I was reading in my book that has activities for kids ages zero to five years, and it suggested that young babies like it when you surprise them in their cribs. So maybe we'll try it again in a week or so.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Surprise!
One morning I went into Evie's room to toss some dirty clothes in her bin. She had been asleep all morning and since I hadn't heard her make any noise, I assumed that she was still asleep. I decided to peek at her and I was surprised to see that she was lying there wide awake. I guess I surprised her too because as soon as she saw me, her arms flew up over her head (as if she were signaling a touchdown) and then her face crinkled up and she started to cry. I felt bad, but I couldn't help but laugh too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment