Anna started her dance class in September and at the beginning of December we got to go to a dance class demonstration, meaning that instead of watching Anna through the window, we got to sit inside the studio to watch. They did a few dances and then sang some songs. Her friend, Avery, is in her class too, so that's a bonus. She LOVES dance class. Even though she doesn't really know the days of the week, if dance class is canceled, she'll notice that we haven't been in awhile and start to ask. She likes to run around the house saying "shasee" which I think is her way of saying chasse.
Here are a few photos from her class demonstration. I can't wait for the recital with the costumes and everything. The costumes might make up for the fact that every week I dress Anna in the same black leotard and pink tutu, while the other little girls always seem to be wearing something new and much more exciting than Anna's uniform.
Grandma came and brought Anna a pink daisy.





No comments:
Post a Comment