Monday, December 27, 2010

Snapshots in December

In late August or early September my point and shoot camera broke. It took me a few months to decide which camera I wanted to buy to replace it, but finally at the end of November I got a new camera and I've been having lots of fun catching random moments around our house again.



 I love high chair photos with messy faces, especially when it's such a cute face underneath the food.


 I've been reading about the different temperaments of children in Jane Nelson's book called Positive Discipline for Toddlers (I highly recommend it), and I've decided that Evie is more active than Anna was, but she's probably not super high on the active spectrum. But then the other day, I noticed her cuddling with her sheepie. Anna also started snuggling with her blankets about this age, so maybe it's a little more of a developmental thing than a temperament issue. I still think Evie is on the active side though.


 Anna loves getting packages and it was hard for her this month when so many came and Mom wouldn't open them while she was around. But then a package came with the presents already wrapped. Anna commandeered one of the boxes and called it her house. She put a few pillows in there and had a great time playing in it for a few days. She'd probably still be playing with it if we didn't take it out to the recycling bin after she fell asleep.

It's sort of hard to see in this photo, but Evie pulled the bag of Craisins out of the diaper bag and shook it until she had spread Craisins all over the floor. I heard her playing with the bag but thought it was closed. When I checked on her, I found her mouth full of Craisins and drool running down her chin. She was loving it.

 Anna helps Evie "pick up" the Craisins.

Anna hurt her mouth and told me she needed a band-aid. I guess the owie was right on her lip.

No comments: