Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Snapshots in March 2011

Anna put some pull-ups on her arms and told me they were floaties, like for the swimming pool. That seems to be about all these pull-ups are being used for these days since we continue to be in diapers.


My kids love emptying out my baskets and sitting in them. They also love reading books, which I love.


Playing dress up with dad: Our neighbor gave Anna hand-me-down princess towel. Just yesterday was prancing around the house in it and asked me if I would marry her. I think at the time this photo was taken she was talking about marrying her Dad. She is also a little confused about what happened when Evie was sealed to us in the temple and thinks that she got married to us. She's got the basic idea even if she's a little wrong about the details.

I think they are going surfing.

One night, when I went to check on Anna, I found her buried under a pile of blankets, which is typical, and then I noticed that she had tucked her dolls in too.





2 comments:

Heather said...

Dan I think the princess towel is very slimming. :) I love the picture of Evie in the basket reading.

Heather said...

A co-worker just saw the picture of Evie falling asleep in her chair with food on her face. He told me that Evie would make a good state employee. LOL