This year for preschool, Anna and I are doing a co-op with four other kids and their moms. They have preschool every Tuesday and Thursday and I get to teach every fifth week or so.
The first day of preschool with Seth, Julianna, Rachel, Andrew, Anna, and Will (September 13).
We have a field trip about once a month. Our first field trip was to Bridal Veil Falls on September 29. Mostly we just let the kids run and explore.
Evie has enjoyed tagging along on our field trips. It's not too unusual for her to cry when I drop Anna off at preschool. Sometimes it's extra hard being little.
Rachel, Evie, Anna, Andrew, Seth, and Will
In October we went to an apple orchard for our field trip. We got to take a hayride around the trees that make up the bulk of their profitable crop. They also keep a cluster of Golden Delicious trees because I guess the blossoms attract bees and help encourage polination of the other trees. We got to pick apples from the Golden Delicious trees and then pay by the pound. It was so fun to pick apples that I couldn't stop. I think we ended up with seven pounds.
The cider making facilities. Unfortunately the apples were late this year so there was no cider to try.












No comments:
Post a Comment