I got to teach preschool on the Thursday before Halloween, so I invited the kids to wear their costumes.
Seth, Rachel (she didn't want to wear hers), Andrew, Anna, and Will
The kids have laminated mats to sit on for circle time, and Evie was devastated that I didn't have one for her. It's hard to be the tag-along.In December we went on a field trip to the Sweet's candy factory in Salt Lake City where they make my favorite: chocolate covered cinnamon bears. Of course, while we were on tour, we couldn't take any pictures and we had to wear these awesome hairnets. We got to see them making jelly beans and pulling taffy. We also got to see how they make the jelly candies like the cinnamon bears and how they cover the candy in chocolate. It was lots of fun, especially when they let us sample the candy.



No comments:
Post a Comment