Thursday, May 8, 2008
Painting with Grandpa
Last night Anna met Dan's parents for the first time. It was sweet to see how they embraced her. After Grandpa held her, he didn't want to give her up, but he did agree to let her go when I said she needed a diaper change. But after that he wanted her right back so he could read a bedtime story to her. At first she was a little fussy but after a few minutes, it quieted down in the bedroom. The rest of us were watching the news in the living room. Then Grandpa called out, "I think I need a little help in here." Anna had spewed all over him, and I mean all over him. Maybe it was the vaccines, but that was the second time she gurgled up like a little geyser that day. After we got her cleaned up and Grandpa borrowed a change of clothes from Dan, she was still a little fussy so Sandy took her and calmed her down. Now they just need to change a dirty diaper and they'll have the full Anna experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh, that is fun! I will be right there with you with newborn stories now. My Janey just had her first spit-up today. What a milestone.
I'm glad she took right to her grandpa! I think she was marking her territory.
She's getting so big and cute! That's adorable how Dan's dad was so attached to her. I sure hope I never have the experience that he did!
Post a Comment