Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sticker Art

Monday morning, Anna started going through Dan's scripture case and found a sheet of Sesame Street stickers. I planned to use them to distract her during Church, but once she found them, it wasn't worth the fight to get them away from her. Evie just happened to be lying on the floor next to her. I can't remember what I was doing, but I wasn't paying attention to Anna or Evie and the next time I took a good look at the two, Evie was decorated with stickers. Luckily for Evie, Anna likes to move her stickers around lots so she never really adheres them as well as she could, making it painless to remove them from Evie.


1 comment:

Cami said...

Oh she is so darling! I just saw her announcement again floating about in Jane's room. I need to have you guys over!