Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Little Foodie

I love Hot Tamales and Anna loves candy. So if she catches me eating Hot Tamales, she wants one. She likes to take her time eating them too, so she often ends up with red stickiness all over her face and hands. And when she eats them, she often says to me things like "burn Momma" and "Ouchie candy." Despite the pain, she always asks for more.
The other night, I told Anna she could have an Oreo of she got in the tub. It seemed like a good idea until she was sitting in the tub and a small chunk fell into the water. It immediately disintegrated and soon we had little black crumbs all over the place, which were freaking Anna out. So I had to empty all the water and refill the tub. But I decided to wait to fill the tub until after she had finished her Oreo. She took her time enjoy ever little bit of that cookie while she sat in an empty tub.

1 comment:

Cami said...

HA! I can see that happening. Oreos DO fix everything though.