We got together with my side of the family to exchange presents with those who would be out of town for Christmas. Katie and Jack drove up from Las Vegas and braved a winter storm, just barely making it. We took Anna to a friend's house to play since there wouldn't be any presents for her--she had to wait until Christmas for her presents. I think we brought Evie with us because she had been sick, but she sure didn't look sick. She was the star of the party.
We started a round of stomach flu in our family. Evie gave it to my mom and to Erica (she likes to stick her hands in peoples' mouths). My mom passed it on to my dad and Lauren, who was pretty much over it by the time we got together, but still telling stories about being sick. I guess those stories were freaking Jack out, so he decided to take precautions, but that only lasted for a few minutes.



1 comment:
I love the 3rd pic - SOOOOOO cute. Little Evie is sure starting to grow up. She's adorable!!
Post a Comment