Friday, September 30, 2011

Temple Tuesdays: Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple



 You can't tell by their faces, but my girls loved sitting on top of the sign in front of the temple.




After the temple, we went to a park in Herriman with a splash pad, but Evie wanted to play on the dry playground.
 The first time she went down this slide, she bumped her head twice on both sides of the curve. After crying for a bit, she went right back. The second time down, Evie had figured out how to avoid bonking her head.  I can't remember if Anna was helping her go down the slide or pushing her down in this photo.
 Anna and her friend Will, with Evie tagging along.

While Will's mom, Dawn, and I chatted, Anna and Will thought it was fun to play in the hot car. I think it's because they were eating all of Dawn's gum.

No comments: