April 1
We brought the girls back lots of treats from Mexico, including some books and these clothes. I guess Anna felt like wearing the Rapunzle wig for the photo.
April 8
She's mostly grown out of this habit now, but for a few months in the spring, Evie thought it was all sorts of fun to climb inside her clothes hamper. I can't remember how she would get out, but I know she would climb on top of her toy box and then step into her hamper to get in. I think I might have rescued her a few times and I think she also tipped it over at times in order to get out.
April 23
This isn't a great photo, but it's a picture of Evie with a crayon basket on her head at Anna's dance studio.
April 24
What can I say? This kid has style!
April 27
Anna loves to cuddle Evie. I've noticed that often the cuddling happens after Anna teases or tortures Evie to the point of crying.







1 comment:
LOVE all these shots of the girls and what they've been up to!!! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment