Sunday, September 30, 2012

May's Snapshots 2012

 May 2: I think Evie was having a hard time smiling for some reason, so when I told her to smile, she gave me this half-worried looking grimace. It was still cute though.

 May 4: Erica's birthday! We went up to the canyon to celebrate her birthday. We had pizza for dinner and strawberry shortcake for dessert. Yum!

 May 6: At the end of spring Evie loved wearing Dan's sweater from when he was a toddler. She called it Dad's jacket and asked for it all the time. In this particular instance, I believe she managed to put it on by herself after I put her down for her nap. If I remember correctly, I heard some screaming, and then she settled down to sleep. She was probably screaming in frustration as she tried to get the sweater on, but after succeeding the screaming stopped. And for some reason, she also decided to use Clifford as her pillow.

 May 9: This is a statue outside of our library. Anna and Evie love sitting with the kids and reading their books.

 May 12

 I think I was trying to get Evie to smile for the camera and she decided to stick her tongue out instead. Sometimes she is such a ham.

May 19

 May 25: Eating tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch with cheeser grins.


 May 30: With the warmer weather, we started buying more popsicles and ice cream pops. Following dinner, we would all go out to the backyard and have some frozen treat every night. I love it when my girls get along and sometimes that seems like more than enough reason to celebrate.

No comments: