One of the problems with constantly being so far behind in my blogging, is that I can't always remember the details of the pictures I took. Back in May, we decided to go to Temple Square and the new City Creek mall for family home evening. I can't remember much more than that, so I guess if I hadn't taken the pictures, I might not have remembered our visit at all.
May 14, 2012
We didn't spend lots of time at Temple Square, but after stopping at the Christus, we wandered down to the basement of the same visiting center and found where they were showing the movie Testaments. There was only one other guy in the theater, so we decided to watch some of it. It was the first time my kids had been in a public showing of a movie and they had a hard time understanding the concept of watching quietly. Anna constantly asked questions, but the one guy in there didn't seem to mind. In fact, when we got up to leave, he didn't move and I'm guessing he was either asleep or dead--probably just asleep since there was no mention of it on the evening news.
After that we walked back to City Creek and let the girls play in the fountain for a bit. I think we might have stopped at Kneaders for an FHE treat, but I have no pictures of that so I'm not sure.




1 comment:
Your kids are so cute. I miss them!
Post a Comment